• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wirey

Fartist
Reminds me of this scene.

Bad wiring, oily rags and flammable containers right near the breaker box.

O.J. Simpson was in the movie, but he didn't start the fire. It was the electrical sub-contractor, played Richard Chamberlain (who's still alive at 90 years old).

Actually, it was an all-star cast: Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, Faye Dunaway, William Holden, Robert Wagner, Fred Astaire, Mike Lookinland (Bobby from the Brady Bunch)...
Side note: Leroy Green and Ron Kersey wrote the song "Disco Inferno" after seeing the movie with the people on the roof dancing.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Now the hound is harnessing me to go for a walk.
Is the hound a barker? I'm currently dealing with one of those. She barks when she is awake regardless of an issue or not. She barks inside. She barks outside. She barks.

She is a sweet old beagle, but that one flaw is creating a rift between us.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm going to try and get some sleep, goodnight all

funny-cat-pictures-now-thats-done.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Is the hound a barker? I'm currently dealing with one of those. She barks when she is awake regardless of an issue or not. She barks inside. She barks outside. She barks.

She is a sweet old beagle, but that one flaw is creating a rift between us.

She's more of a yapper, not too bad and will stop when told to. Strange cars coming down our dead end street are what she is usually chasing off.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
There were gouramis(fish) at the pet store that were being given away for free.

Someone had brought in a herd of them. They're supposedly a little cheeky(as most blue gouramis are).

Worked for me. My last gourami had died recently, and my tanks are all understocked.

Three free gourami win.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
She's more of a yapper, not too bad and will stop when told to. Strange cars coming down our dead end street are what she is usually chasing off.
This one has the full hound sound and barks to go out, to come in, because the sun is out, because sun has set, it's Tuesday or there is air. And none stop until whatever it is that triggered this is forgotten or satisfied. Sigh! Otherwise, she is a sweet, gentle, friendly pooch.