• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Your titles: War Lord tamer, chaos challenger, interviewer, RF staff, and more.
My RL friend calls me the Circus Master.
It's a miserable, wet morning
After a bad nights sleep.
And a tempestuous morning call to BIL
And now were off to market hopefully to be back before the storms hit.
But hey, im still winning.
I hope the day improves.

What did you find at the market?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not sure. It is a question I've wondered about.
Same. I have had(and still do have) some online friends who probably know me better than people I mix with in the 'real world'.
I'm pro invisible rabbits of all heights. Hence, the more the merrier.
I like most.

Except that one two blocks down. I think he's about 3 feet tall, but I'm tired of the rude gestures that I don't see when I walk by.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Unexpected Sudden Blaze?

Reminds me of this scene.

Bad wiring, oily rags and flammable containers right near the breaker box.

O.J. Simpson was in the movie, but he didn't start the fire. It was the electrical sub-contractor, played Richard Chamberlain (who's still alive at 90 years old).

Actually, it was an all-star cast: Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, Faye Dunaway, William Holden, Robert Wagner, Fred Astaire, Mike Lookinland (Bobby from the Brady Bunch)...

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Same. I have had(and still do have) some online friends who probably know me better than people I mix with in the 'real world'.
Same for me too. There are people on here that I just consider friends without much analysis. Likely for the same reasons I consider them in real life.

I'm often more open online where I'm to varying extents anonymous than I would be in the real world. And assume that others are too.
I like most.

Except that one two blocks down. I think he's about 3 feet tall, but I'm tired of the rude gestures that I don't see when I walk by.
There are always outliers. I suspect there are feelings of inferiority from the unseen height differences that manifest into invisible gestures.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Reminds me of this scene.

Bad wiring, oily rags and flammable containers right near the breaker box.

O.J. Simpson was in the movie, but he didn't start the fire. It was the electrical sub-contractor, played Richard Chamberlain (who's still alive at 90 years old).

Actually, it was an all-star cast: Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, Faye Dunaway, William Holden, Robert Wagner, Fred Astaire, Mike Lookinland (Bobby from the Brady Bunch)...
I saw that as kid and remember very little about it, but I agree, bad writing.

More recently, I was reading about the conflict between Steve McQueen and Paul Newman. Apparently, Steve had issues.

Also, I recently discovered that Faye Dunaway was formerly married to Peter Wolff, lead singer of the J. Geils Band. Irrelevant, but trivially interesting.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Same for me too. There are people on here that I just consider friends without much analysis. Likely for the same reasons I consider them in real life.
Same.
I'm often more open online where I'm to varying extents anonymous than I would be in the real world. And assume that others are too.
I tend to be pretty open in both situations. The changing factor for me is a wider variety of people with less pressure to conform to the tribalism systems. I recognize that with some of my favorite people online, I probably would have never come across in the real world. Even if we lived in the same neighborhood. There would have not been any reason to start a conversation.
There are always outliers. I suspect there are feelings of inferiority from the unseen height differences that manifest into invisible gestures.
Should I moon him?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I saw that as kid and remember very little about it, but I agree, bad writing.

More recently, I was reading about the conflict between Steve McQueen and Paul Newman. Apparently, Steve had issues.

Also, I recently discovered that Faye Dunaway was formerly married to Peter Wolff, lead singer of the J. Geils Band. Irrelevant, but trivially interesting.

Steve McQueen and Paul Newman were both big name stars, used to being the main character I guess.

Another bit of trivia: Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, and William Holden all played the role of American POWs who escaped from the Germans. (Although Steve McQueen's attempt was unsuccessful. He did some good motorcycle acrobatics, though.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Steve McQueen and Paul Newman were both big name stars, used to being the main character I guess.

Another bit of trivia: Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, and William Holden all played the role of American POWs who escaped from the Germans. (Although Steve McQueen's attempt was unsuccessful. He did some good motorcycle acrobatics, though.
I haven't seen the Newman movie, but I'm a fan of the other two.