• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I got some scripts filled yesterday and I was looking at one of the boxes and it expires 01/24 so I just took it back to the chemist. She said to me it's still in date and I said yeah for 2 days and it's a months worth of pills. So she goes gets me another box and places the expired box back. I guess the next person will get it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
DANG parts are expensive..... I got windshield wipers the other day and they cost me $60.... need a new mirror on my SUV.... $600 REALLY!!!!! for a freaking rearview mirror..... I'm getting me an old Jeep

pic-6064190369799097873-1600x1200.jpeg

Jeep_Cherokee_2-door.jpg

1970-jeep-jeepster-commando

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
DANG parts are expensive..... I got windshield wipers the other day and they cost me $60.... need a new mirror on my SUV.... $600 REALLY!!!!! for a freaking rearview mirror..... I'm getting me an old Jeep

Jeep_Cherokee_2-door.jpg

My sister said her yearly registration on her SUV is 500...

I about soiled myself. Mine is 50 on the old Toyota.

Wu Wei

You know I had a chance to buy one of these many years ago... for only $100 more than the mirror I have to buy

1706579812482.jpeg

1958 CJ5
missed it by a month, it got sold before I could get back

I ended up buying one of these for $150 more than that stupid mirror will cost me

1974_jeep_cj-5_1622118202cf00500f4de91cd1974_jeep_cj-5_1620512884f66e7dff9f98764da32075ba0-1d25-4be0-8687-598410cde0f3-RRiWS5.jpg

1974 CJ5

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Karen is going to America at the end of February and I've found someone who will watch the dog for a few days so I can go for a road trip but I have 3 places I want to go and I can't decide which one.
Interesting. What are the three locations? I can pick the right one for you using a methodology guaranteed to be the best or some of your money back.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The mirror has collision sensors in it and I found out it was also heated..... I am an IT guy, but I really dislike much of the electronic gizz wizzies they have in cars these days
I've never ovvned anything nevver than a 2007, so haven't had to deal vvith it yet.

Wu Wei

I've never ovvned anything nevver than a 2007, so haven't had to deal vvith it yet.
I always had older vehicles (I was a mechanic), until I married Mrs Wu, she hates older vehicles... so for all but the first one we bought, all cars have been new for the last 2 decades

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I always had older vehicles (I was a mechanic), until I married Mrs Wu, she hates older vehicles... so for all but the first one we bought, all cars have been new for the last 2 decades
I'm the opposite from Mrs. VVu... nevv vehicles vveird me out.

I don't vvant a screen in my car. I don't have a smartphone; I don't vvant to connect to anything. Seat vvarmers make me feel like I peed my pants.

(I'm tech squeamish.)

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
The mirror has collision sensors in it and I found out it was also heated..... I am an IT guy, but I really dislike much of the electronic gizz wizzies they have in cars these days
There is a lot of that stuff that isn't as useful or necessary as it is made to seem. I do like heated seats. The problem is the more of that you have, more there is to break and cost a fortune to fix or replace.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

Jeep_Cherokee_2-door.jpg

Holy cow! $600 dollars? Is it a magic mirror?

Wu Wei

There is a lot of that stuff that isn't as useful or necessary as it is made to seem. I do like heated seats. The problem is the more of that you have, more there is to break and cost a fortune to fix or replace.
I have heated seats, never used them, but Mrs Wu does. And if the electronics goes in one of these things it gets REALLY expensive.....

I'm the opposite from Mrs. VVu... nevv vehicles vveird me out.

I don't vvant a screen in my car. I don't have a smartphone; I don't vvant to connect to anything. Seat vvarmers make me feel like I peed my pants.

(I'm tech squeamish.)

I shut most of it off,

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member