• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I got some scripts filled yesterday and I was looking at one of the boxes and it expires 01/24 so I just took it back to the chemist. She said to me it's still in date and I said yeah for 2 days and it's a months worth of pills. So she goes gets me another box and places the expired box back. I guess the next person will get it.
Unless it's a special med, I always assume there's slack so I take expired pills but not forever.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Wouldn't have enough time to find some good spots for photography. I'm thinking I'll go to Barraba for a few days and either make a detour on the way home to visit my mate or just take a day trip to visit him.
All three locations look good, but I have the bias of never having been to any of them and all would be exotic and interesting to me.

However you decide, you know we are going to need to see the photos here. You've told us and expectations are already starting to grow.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
All three locations look good, but I have the bias of never having been to any of them and all would be exotic and interesting to me.

However you decide, you know we are going to need to see the photos here. You've told us and expectations are already starting to grow.

Won't be the 1st time I haven't met expectations and disappointed a bunch of people.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Missed you, again, @Dan From Smithville. I do think it's big of you to visit a basement thread. I try to remember the little people here, also. You and I are busy blokes these days, Dan.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I see the world upside down.

joey1.jpg

An Australian view?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I got some scripts filled yesterday and I was looking at one of the boxes and it expires 01/24 so I just took it back to the chemist. She said to me it's still in date and I said yeah for 2 days and it's a months worth of pills. So she goes gets me another box and places the expired box back. I guess the next person will get it.
At the pharmacy I use, when something is
past or near its "best by" date, they set it
out for sale at a discount.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
DANG parts are expensive..... I got windshield wipers the other day and they cost me $60.... need a new mirror on my SUV.... $600 REALLY!!!!! for a freaking rearview mirror..... I'm getting me an old Jeep

pic-6064190369799097873-1600x1200.jpeg

Jeep_Cherokee_2-door.jpg

1970-jeep-jeepster-commando
The last time I bought wipers was from Menards.
They cost $2. They came with a $3 rebate.
Several years later, they still function adequately.

Oh....sorry.....Menards doesn't do business in New Yawk.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The last time I bought wipers was from Menards.
They cost $2. They came with a $3 rebate.
Several years later, they still function adequately.

Oh....sorry.....Menards doesn't do business in New Yawk.

Just fit new rubbers, the blades themselves usually last for years, rubbers only a couple of years and they are cheap. Not as cheap as Menards but close enough