• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The 17-year-old was arrested at the end of December, but police allege he was involved in more than a dozen cases of fish being taped to various areas from August through October.

Apparently it's catching on. He even taped a fish to a police cruiser.

Provo Police told FOX 13 News that while the prank seemed to be done in innocent fun, cleanup started costing money, which is when it o-fish-ally became a crime.

Besides ATMs, the teen also allegedly taped a fish to a police cruiser in November, police reported.

In total, there were between 13 and 14 reports of the fishy business in Provo and Orem, but only two cases were serious enough to press charges.

This case sounds pretty fishy to me. Taping fish to ATMs is a pretty crappie thing to do.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

Apparently it's catching on. He even taped a fish to a police cruiser.

This case sounds pretty fishy to me. Taping fish to ATMs is a pretty crappie thing to do.
I feel poorly for the fish.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
VVinning by knovving vvhere my undergarments are.

If you don't knovv vvhere yours are, it isn't my fault. If you'd put them in the hamper instead of the floor, they'd get clean.

Othervvise, not my problem.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The last time I bought wipers was from Menards.
They cost $2. They came with a $3 rebate.
Several years later, they still function adequately.

Oh....sorry.....Menards doesn't do business in New Yawk.
Well mitten man, Menards doesn't exist..... you have corn husks for wiper blades.... and I have absolutely no idea what accent you are trying to emulate with "Yawk".... because I have never heard it anywhere in the Northeast...... or I suppose it could be you have no idea how to spell "York"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Menards doesn't exist..... you have corn husks for wipers.... and I have abolutrly no idea what accent you are trying to emulate.... because I have never heard it in the Northeast...... or I suppose it could be you have no idea how to spell "York"
Jelly!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Well mitten man, Menards doesn't exist..... you have corn husks for wiper blades.... and I have absolutely no idea what accent you are trying to emulate with "Yawk".... because I have never heard it anywhere in the Northeast...... or I suppose it could be you have no idea how to spell "York"
Menard's is the only source of entertainment vve have in the Midvvest.