• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning folks.

Foggy morning and i must drive over mountain to Belves. Winning fun times ahead.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Bushfire off in the distance, about 8klm away, already burnt about 180 acres in a couple of hours.

Edit: Just checked and it's 475 acres now.

DSCN8696.JPG

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Waking up is much better than the alternative and always a winner,
What if you wake up in an alternate reality
strapped to a table with Donald Trump
operating the Probulator 3000 (an old
model without all the safety upgrades)?
Did ya ever thinka that!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well, that was perhaps uniquely weird.

Just making a curry, actually 3 curries, 1 mild, 2 normal, (1 veggie, 1 chicken). Lots of pans so tidy up as i go along. Put one pan back on the shelf. A few minutes later i noticed a buzzing noise but could not find the source. Called Paul across to help locate it. It's getting louder, kettle is off, dish washer is off, unplugged them both to make sure. Went i to the pantry, couldn't hear it. Checked the fridge freezer, not currently running. Stuck my head under the sink, not the water pipes. Louder still, switched off the worktop lights, the buzzing stopped. Ah ha... Switched the lights back on, the buzzing started again.

No, not the lights, really the frequency of the electricity powering the lights.

The 50hz frequency vibrating the shelf. The pan was hot when placed on the shelf touching the next pan. As it cooled it became just enough gap between pans for a vibration so set up.

Never before, and probably ever again, but interesting, even a unique winner

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well, that was perhaps uniquely weird.

Just making a curry, actually 3 curries, 1 mild, 2 normal, (1 veggie, 1 chicken). Lots of pans so tidy up as i go along. Put one pan back on the shelf. A few minutes later i noticed a buzzing noise but could not find the source. Called Paul across to help locate it. It's getting louder, kettle is off, dish washer is off, unplugged them both to make sure. Went i to the pantry, couldn't hear it. Checked the fridge freezer, not currently running. Stuck my head under the sink, not the water pipes. Louder still, switched off the worktop lights, the buzzing stopped. Ah ha... Switched the lights back on, the buzzing started again.

No, not the lights, really the frequency of the electricity powering the lights.

The 50hz frequency vibrating the shelf. The pan was hot when placed on the shelf touching the next pan. As it cooled it became just enough gap between pans for a vibration so set up.

Never before, and probably ever again, but interesting, even a unique winner
physics is fun sometimes...