• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1707071429098.jpeg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
After several days of thinking this cold vvas out of here, it came back to prove it isn't.

Stupid cold. (Of the virus type; this is a damned vvarm vvinter all of the sudden.)

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I think so. I seem to be sleeping better and I wake up with it still between my legs. When I tried with a regular pillow it was usually on the floor in the morning.
It sounds like it may be something I should look into further.

I sometimes wake up and it looks like a fight occurred in bed during the night and I sometimes feel like it did. Anything that would reduce that would be welcome.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I was talking to one of the firies this morning and he said they're letting it burn at the moment because it's not near any properties. But it's supposed to be 40c today and windy so things might change.
I hope that doesn't turn out that way.

I've been involved in a controlled burn and it was pretty interesting to be a part of. Watching a wall of flame 10 or 12 feet tall racing towards you from the other side of a tall grass prairie left a lasting memory of the intensity and speed that even a small fire can achieve. Even when safely on the other side of a firebreak. It only took a few unexpected wind changes to come to such an impressive fire too.