• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I hate wasting stuff. Karen wants me to get fruit all the time and most of it composts in the fridge.
Does she forget about it?

I've been confused since Sam's midlife crisis. He complains if I don't prepare dinner, but he vvon't eat more than three bites, and insists on frozen pizza vvith scrambled eggs on top(vvhich he eats less than half of, and lets the rest go bad, stacked in the fridge). VVhat do I do vvith that?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

I've been confused since Sam's midlife crisis. He complains if I don't prepare dinner, but he vvon't eat more than three bites, and insists on frozen pizza vvith scrambled eggs on top(vvhich he eats less than half of, and lets the rest go bad, stacked in the fridge). VVhat do I do vvith that?
You don't eat eggs either I take it.

Edit: Of course that doesn't make a difference given the meat products on pizza I suppose.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

Forgetting about things in the fridge is usually my problem. It's as if, once that door is closed, recollection of anything in there ceases.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

She says she forgets but I remind her but at the wrong time apparently.

I kinda know how you feel. She loves something one day then hates it the next.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning people.

It's another 100% humidity day. You can actually see the tiny droplets of water in the air. Everything is damp, including me because I've just been outside.