• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
And the rain has missed us completely :neutral:

1707162250454.gif

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
It isn't. I've resorted to carrying Skittles around and revvarding one for small good behaviors(petting the cat gently, recollecting oneself, remembering to ask befor running off), but he does fill up, and sometimes its not enough motivation.

Our friend vvas over yesterday, and vvhenever he'd start acting out, she'd break into camp songs. He eventually stopped so she'd stop.
Such negative reinforcement is often effective...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That's damned good.

I remember stars for good work, i remember never getting any
In order to earn more school time, Ares has to have 75% safe behavior each vveek. After he has tvvo successful vveeks, he gets more school time. He gets a star per half hour he's in school and acting safely.

At the end of the vveek, he has to have 12/15 stars to be at that 75%. He can earn up to 3 stars a day currently.

He blevv it last vveek.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
In order to earn more school time, Ares has to have 75% safe behavior each vveek. After he has tvvo successful vveeks, he gets more school time. He gets a star per half hour he's in school and acting safely.

At the end of the vveek, he has to have 12/15 stars to be at that 75%. He can earn up to 3 stars a day currently.

He blevv it last vveek.

I hope he keeps up the good behaviour. Is he enjoying school enough that he sees the benefit of earning stars?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I hope he keeps up the good behaviour. Is he enjoying school enough that he sees the benefit of earning stars?
He does, and he understands that he has to behave to get them. The next thing he earns is lunch/recess, so that's a big deal.

He isn't alvvays able to control himself, hovvever.

Secret Chief

Degrow!

He blevv it last vveek.
Our school uses stickers and achievement points as rewards. I didn't get any last week. :(