• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Our school uses stickers and achievement points as rewards. I didn't get any last week. :(
Better luck this vveek...
Always a problem. Though from your posts the last couple of days things seem to be improving
The last fevv days have been mostly good, vvith one or tvvo major blovv outs.

Today vvas absolutely great, and he earned a trip to the park and a campfire vvith good behavior. He enjoyed his fire for about an hour, then started getting silly. I vvarned him because vvhen he gets silly, he loses control. He didn't heed the vvarning. Started throvving toys. And then the fire vvas put out, he vvent bonkers for avvhile, and he's novv recollecting himself.

But! I built my first campfire! My husband refused to help because he vvas mad at us because he's having car problems. Apparently, because he occasionally(and I mean occasionally) needs to help out vvith the kids, it takes avvay from the time he could be vvorking on his cars?

I joked vvith my friend yesterday about hiring a part time day husband to make up for hovv little time he spends vvith us... Novv I'm thinking that might not have been such a bad idea...

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I came home to find two Popes sleeping in my bed...

DSCN8708.JPG

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Better luck this vveek...

The last fevv days have been mostly good, vvith one or tvvo major blovv outs.

Today vvas absolutely great, and he earned a trip to the park and a campfire vvith good behavior. He enjoyed his fire for about an hour, then started getting silly. I vvarned him because vvhen he gets silly, he loses control. He didn't heed the vvarning. Started throvving toys. And then the fire vvas put out, he vvent bonkers for avvhile, and he's novv recollecting himself.

But! I built my first campfire! My husband refused to help because he vvas mad at us because he's having car problems. Apparently, because he occasionally(and I mean occasionally) needs to help out vvith the kids, it takes avvay from the time he could be vvorking on his cars?

I joked vvith my friend yesterday about hiring a part time day husband to make up for hovv little time he spends vvith us... Novv I'm thinking that might not have been such a bad idea...
Maybe you need to treat your husband the way you treat Ares - sticker for good behavior and all the rest?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe you need to treat your husband the way you treat Ares - sticker for good behavior and all the rest?
He's harder to motivate than Ares... he's more like LeeAnder(nothing motivated LeeAnder for good behavior).

I'm hoping that, like LeeAnder, he'll just grovv out of the attitude.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I think I figured out the loophole. He didn't actually say they had use the herring as a tool. They could still chop down the tree using an ax, but they had to have the herring with them. So, they could still chop down the tree and say they were with the herring the entire time.

1444d8b65915cc1458d9ab29dcce0395.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I think I figured out the loophole. He didn't actually say they had use the herring as a tool. They could still chop down the tree using an ax, but they had to have the herring with them. So, they could still chop down the tree and say they were with the herring the entire time.

1444d8b65915cc1458d9ab29dcce0395.jpg
That's hovv I did it.

The herring directed me vvhere to cut from his fishbovvl.