• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Sorry, can't help you.

The only goal I have in life is that they can etch "she never mowed a lawn" on my urn.

It's not so bad especially with a self propelled mower, I just walk behind and steer. But I can make out like I've been working hard and get left alone for the rest of the day.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's not so bad especially with a self propelled mower, I just walk behind and steer. But I can make out like I've been working hard and get left alone for the rest of the day.

A friend has a robot one, it comes out of its little garrage once a day , cuts the lawn then parks itself back in its garage and recharges itself.

That's the way to do it.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Good morning people. Another damp day today, nd coldest of the week with s high of 9c. Shame,ive been getting used to the low teens

ChristineM

Premium Member
Hot chocolate > Coffee.

Although "good" hot chocolate made with real chocolate (not the powdered stuff) is by definition... Good, I would still drink good, very strong coffee given the choice

20210417_193959.jpg