• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A friend has a robot one, it comes out of its little garrage once a day , cuts the lawn then parks itself back in its garage and recharges itself.

That's the way to do it.
Soon such devices will be smart enough to start looking for intelligent life in the universe (plot of Codger Space) and finally be contacted by an AI race of intelligent machines. When that happens, don't try to stop them leaving or you'll be sorry.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
There's too much right and wrong in the world. Let's be less judgemental and just sneeze the best you can - celebrating however much mastery you've managed to attain.
No boogers or snot flying, so I'd say it was a successful sneeze!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares didn't make it through math class today(meaning he caused a room clear and is suspended for the rest of the day).

Trying to convince his teacher to call me at the first sign of trouble rather than let it get that far. She's a good but somewhat prideful woman. I told her even if I don't need to come up to the classroom, I can sit in the office at the first sign that something might go awry. Having me on site may help. She doesn't want to ask that of me... I don't have a life and truly don't mind. Please don't let it escalate to this.

At the first refusal to do work, I should be called(just in case), not after he's lost his **** and has destroyed the room. It might not be like that for other kids, but it is for him.

The rest of the world might see me as a slow moving, eccentric, but peaceful woman, but Ares sees me as somewhat of a cross between a Warlord and a trickster deity. Knowing Mom-Mom's around the corner may be a game changer.