• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
@Dan From Smithville, I think the problem or one of the problems causing back pain are multiple muscles in the back constantly are adjusting your body when you lay on soft surfaces.That's why they recommend the floor or a firm surface because those muscles will relax, hopefully.
I was told that walking is one of the best therapies for my back. I have to admit that my back was doing great when I was hiking all the time. It was my feet that became the problem.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I recently got a pillow that goes between my legs, it seems to help.

I got it off ebay for a fraction of the cost
That does look like it might be a good option to explore.

So you find it helps. I'm willing to give it a go.

Amazingly, as you all seem to know, when you have pain like that, any possibility of relief is worth trying. Not really all that amazing on second thought and with the constant reminder pushing for relief.

Daemon Sophic

@Dan From Smithvlle, My two spine surgeries were during surgery sales.....I got real discounts..
giphy.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That does look like it might be a good option to explore.

So you find it helps. I'm willing to give it a go.

Amazingly, as you all seem to know, when you have pain like that, any possibility of relief is worth trying. Not really all that amazing on second thought and with the constant reminder pushing for relief.

Only had it a week but I've been sleeping longer and waking up hurting less. Wife says it's helping her too

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I suppose I ended up winning by being in a more appropriate state than I realized as I have now voted for two celebrities. But the ones I've voted for, despite the rumors started and primarily spread ny @Revoltingest I am safe from any Kardashian influence. So safe that Jenner is proudly not one of those two.