• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Daemon Sophic

Just here for the win.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a goal to make no goals, and I'm doing pretty well with it.
That's a good goal.

It's what companies do and HR departments use to justify their existence. I remember spending large amounts of time and often having to come up with a 5 to 10 page document outlining goals, actions items, responsible parties, metrics...with a former employer. At least at this company, I get no guidance to burden me down and it is just punch a few lines into a computer template.

In all seriousness, I understand the need and process to evaluate progress and make decisions about bonuses and advancement. I even find value in having something written to refer to. But it is equally a big pain in the butt and often make work.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Today, during the course of doing work, I noticed this link pop up on Bing. It was about a possible ACDC tour coming up. I clicked on it and there was a great 5 minute long video about the death of Bon Scott and the recruitment of Brian Johnson. It was much more interesting than what I was doing.

It was actually a very good short feature. Fortunately, I can multitask or so I tell people.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Today, during the course of doing work, I noticed this link pop up on Bing. It was about a possible ACDC tour coming up. I clicked on it and there was a great 5 minute long video about the death of Bon Scott and the recruitment of Brian Johnson. It was much more interesting than what I was doing.

It was actually a very good short feature. Fortunately, I can multitask or so I tell people.

I can't for the life of me figure out how you're behind at work

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I've spent most of the afternoon protecting my corn and beans from cockatoos. They managed to strip most of the lemons and limes off the fruit trees :mad:

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I've spent most of the afternoon protecting my corn and beans from cockatoos. They managed to strip most of the lemons and limes off the fruit trees :mad:
That's a statement I almost never hear about corn and beans growing around here.

Are they flocking cockatoos or just a few?