• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What I want to know is it a citizen or an illegal immigrant?

It would probably get confused for a giant mouse.

94924626bf465851a_w.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by getting up off the floor, and going for a short walk outside..... with a cane of course

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not winning with temper tantrums over having to do speech therapy.
If I had to guess, he's angry and frustrated and lashing out at needing something which he knows means he has deficits.
It looks like the old lag is back doing its thing.
Aye. I was going to start a new thread but not going to fight with RF at least for now.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It looks like the old lag is back doing its thing.
It seems to kick in about now...

This is extremely frustrating.
If I had to guess, he's angry and frustrated and lashing out at needing something which he knows means he has deficits.
The anti-speech is typical(though annoying). Honestly, its just anti-anything that resembles schoolwork.

I described some of this, and how he behaves during his brief periods at school... she asked if I'd ever considered homeschooling. :D

I do think she's right on the fact his teacher may push a bit beyond what is wise. Safety first(because to push to the point of meltdown is hazardous in his case), disciplinary second.

However, I thought putting him back in school would help... I'm wondering if I may be mistaken.
Aye. I was going to start a new thread but not going to fight with RF at least for now.
I really want to start @ChristineM 's interview, but not with all this lag...