• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I'm going to have a fat day with @John53 .

My intent was to go to Aldi today. That did not happen, for various reasons. Sam's picking up 'quick food' from the expensive grocery store up the road. I had 'quick food'. I'm having cake.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That used to have another meaning

Freak_Brother_No_1.jpg

But one of my favorites from that era was the one, the only

wwh2-1.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You just cannot beat a freakish win.

Good morning everyone, its been a busy day so far. Some idiot (me) decided to steam mop the downstairs floor. And bake a chocolate cake for dinner.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
You just cannot beat a freakish win.

Good morning everyone, its been a busy day so far. Some idiot (me) decided to steam mop the downstairs floor. And bake a chocolate cake for dinner.
Wow! I'd like to have an idiot like that around here.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Wow! I'd like to have an idiot like that around here.

Of anyone deserves such an idiot it is you.

Talking about help. Since he came out of hospital BIL has had help in the form of personal assistants who call twice (or more if required) a week to help out with shopping, housework, running errands etc. Thats the sort if idiot you need to lessen your load.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Of anyone deserves such an idiot it is you.

Talking about help. Since he came out of hospital BIL has had help in the form of personal assistants who call twice (or more if required) a week to help out with shopping, housework, running errands etc. Thats the sort if idiot you need to lessen your load.
That's nice he's got access to that kind of help!

I could use some help, but I'd settle for some company. I realized last week I'm starting to get a little loopy from lack of interaction.

ChristineM

Premium Member
That's nice he's got access to that kind of help!

I could use some help, but I'd settle for some company. I realized last week I'm starting to get a little loopy from lack of interaction.

Im sure you will have looked into it but can you not get help with Ares?
Is such a service available in the US?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Im sure you will have looked into it but can you not get help with Ares?
Is such a service available in the US?
There are services that would babysit Ares while I did these things, but after hearing others' stories, I'm not confident they could handle him.

Bikers, nuns, or, best yet, biker nuns. Those would be the ideal sitters for Ares.

I'm finding my biggest hurdles right now are school(starting to think the idea of re-enrolling is a mistake), and dealing with leftover bits of trauma on my end.