• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares tanked it for math class, but got his two stars for his afternoon session.

I refused to leave this morning, which worked great. He started throwing only minutes of being in the classroom. I opened the door and had him out quicker than he knew what happened. No room clear.

He came home and was a major Buttface for an hour, but was told that he could only participate in the activities he had planned if he got his afternoon stars. And he did.
That was one more stop toward him fully learning that actions have consequences. It's a hard lesson that even fully physically mature people never master.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
That was one more stop toward him fully learning that actions have consequences. It's a hard lesson that even fully physically mature people never master.
I found it mildly amusing that as I was leading him out of the classroom and down the hall after his math class misbehavior that, while he was laughing and hitting a bit, he was arguing "Mom-mom don't got camera; can't see Ares!"

Basically, he wanted to know how the hell I knew he was misbehaving. In his mind, I'd gone home. And, then, there I was!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I found it mildly amusing that as I was leading him out of the classroom and down the hall after his math class misbehavior that, while he was laughing and hitting a bit, he was arguing "Mom-mom don't got camera; can't see Ares!"

Basically, he wanted to know how the hell I knew he was misbehaving. In his mind, I'd gone home. And, then, there I was!

It's the magic mom.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Goodnight everyone
81du9W6gaCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by having checked: We have three apparently uncirculated Mexican Aztec calendar pesos from 1961. When I checked with a dealer, our dreams of not a fortune but of some real cash was totally dashed. "Unfortunately they are extremely common including Unc ones. I have maybe three thousand mostly in original hundred packs. They sell individually for $4-5 Unc.".

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Ares has taken over my computer to play Sims.

But, at least he's being good.

I'm stuck sharing with Yudhi until he's done.