• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have no idea what that means
MAGA used "Brandon" as an attack on Biden. Biden went with their paranoia and created "dark Brandon" MAGA assumed the Superbowl outcome was orchestrated by Biden (Dark Brandon) and when their paranoid assume was realized in the outcome, Biden trolled them with a Dark Brandon image and sentence.

Politically the more unhinged MAGA gets the more any sane people still around will tend to reject their paranoia.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning win

.Damp and chilly Monday, the worst kind for a win but a win none the less

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
MAGA used "Brandon" as an attack on Biden. Biden went with their paranoia and created "dark Brandon" MAGA assumed the Superbowl outcome was orchestrated by Biden (Dark Brandon) and when their paranoid assume was realized in the outcome, Biden trolled them with a Dark Brandon image and sentence.

Politically the more unhinged MAGA gets the more any sane people still around will tend to reject their paranoia.

I had to Google maga

ChristineM

Premium Member
That's a real good trick you have there...

Bet you could market that.

"Ability to move your stuff over the phone"

Oh no, brother in law. In short he had to move after being presented with a no fault eviction notice when he was released from hospital. The notice gave him 6 weeks to move,it had been lying in his post box for 2 weeks

There was a lot of stress until he found somewhere else. I thought he'd wind up back in hospital or homeless on the streets. Anyway he eventually found somewhere which stopped any court proceedings to throw him out.

It seems moving home is the second most stressful thing you can do after divorce so after a short dip after signing the new contract his schizophrenia shot up again. Lots of phone calls as well as local help pulled him through and he completed the move on Saturday.

Hopefully now he can begin to relax, something he's not really done since going into hospital last October.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Oh no, brother in law. In short he had to move after being presented with a no fault eviction notice when he was released from hospital. The notice gave him 6 weeks to move,it had been lying in his post box for 2 weeks
what's a no fault eviction mean?
There was a lot of stress until he found somewhere else. I thought he'd wind up back in hospital or homeless on the streets. Anyway he eventually found somewhere which stopped any court proceedings to throw him out.

It seems moving home is the second most stressful thing you can do after divorce so after a short dip after signing the new contract his schizophrenia shot up again. Lots of phone calls as well as local help pulled him through and he completed the move on Saturday.

Hopefully now he can begin to relax, something he's not really done since going into hospital last October.
Good to hear he got through it.... Good for you for walking him through it.

I hope he enjoys his new place.

ChristineM

Premium Member
what's a no fault eviction mean?

Good to hear he got through it.... Good for you for walking him through it.

I hope he enjoys his new place.

After the initial contact expires she can evict tenants on 2 months notice without reason. It seems the landlady wants to sell the property.

Just spoken to him. He's been worried about the neighbours and area, but that's his paranoia working him. Just before i phoned him a neighbour called and brought him a potted plant. That one act has worked wonders to calm him down

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
After the initial contact expires she can evict tenants on 2 months notice without reason. It seems the landlady wants to sell the property.

Just spoken to him. He's been worried about the neighbours and area, but that's his paranoia working him. Just before i phoned him a neighbour called and brought him a potted plant. That one act has worked wonders to calm him down
That's wonderful!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hopefully I finally win on the car repair. The turn signal light went out so it was not the repair shop's fault but instead probably caused by the initial accident. They reset the smart-key system on the passenger door and that now works. The initial problem there is that the estimator assumed no smart key. But it turned out that when I went to Toyota and put in the VIN the entire configuration including the "three door" smart key came up -but I did not after all need it. They believed me when I said it worked before.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Ares tanked it for math class, but got his two stars for his afternoon session.

I refused to leave this morning, which worked great. He started throwing only minutes of being in the classroom. I opened the door and had him out quicker than he knew what happened. No room clear.

He came home and was a major Buttface for an hour, but was told that he could only participate in the activities he had planned if he got his afternoon stars. And he did.