• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
81gS44rfILL._AC_UL210_SR210,210_.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The frenzied thwacking sounds coming from the pool area indicate to me that the Mrs has executed a wolf spider with babies on its back.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
The frenzied thwacking sounds coming from the pool area indicate to me that the Mrs has executed a wolf spider with babies on its back.
Awe! Does she know they are beneficial and help control other pests? Besides, it isn't dangerous. Wait, you're in Australia. It could be dangerous.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Cat win

A Massachusetts Library System Will Let You Pay Fines With Cat Pictures

“Felines for Fee Forgiveness” is part of March Meowness, a month of cat-centric programming that includes a screening of the 2019 movie Cats, a cat-eye makeup tutorial, a “de-stressing” hour of playing with shelter cats, DIY crafts, and more events.

(but wait, there's more and it's not just cats)

In fact, it doesn’t even need to be a cat. According to a footnote on the Worcester Public Library website, librarians “will accept honorary cats as well, so you may show us a picture or drawing of a dog, raccoon, orca, capybara, or any other animal.” It’s unclear if that also covers the humans playing cats in Cats the movie (or musical), but it can’t hurt to try.