• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
brown-bear-riding-a-motorcycle-at-the-bertram-mills-circus_u-l-q108bj20.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm old and no longer ride a motorcycle..... And the Walter Dyer has seen better days, just a lot of memories (good and bad) attached to that one

The other black one is like this

giubbino_biker_in_pelle_nero_20466_image_zoom_20230523103114.jpg

I had a forth, much like the one Mrs Wu threw out, but I gave that one to my cousins husband years ago, he still wears it while riding
Meh. LeeAnder wears a leather jacket and he doesn't ride a motorcycle, either.

Old's no reason not to wear fun things.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I've never had leatherjacket, i understand i am missing a taste sensation and that makes me sad.

Shame about white asparagus, thinking about it, it will be well past the season in Oz even if you could get it. However the white asparagus season is approaching fast in this area... There are several growers nearby, we can get it straight from the field ;-)

They're my favourite fish and about the cheapest. Not sure why it's always cheap, probably because they're kind of odd looking.