• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
askabear_web.jpg

What are tomorrow nights winning lotto numbers?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My father was playing 18 holes of golf and doing about a dozen runs down the ski slope, and I was yelling at him for beinbg on the roof of his house in the winter clearing ice, in his early 70s..... then Parkinson hit and he went down fast
My father-in-law was skiing well into his 80's. Yes things can happen fast, too fast. He lived to 92 when pancreatic cancer got him - but I'd be happy with 92 at this point.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My father-in-law was skiing well into his 80's. Yes things can happen fast, too fast. He lived to 92 when pancreatic cancer got him - but I'd be happy with 92 at this point.
My father was planning on skiing in his 90s, had absolutely no health issues at all, until Parkinson’s. Sadly, he was not happy at 80. He was very active prior to all this. He was in a wheelchair at 80

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
They have a tough leather like skin and no scales, hence the name. I assume it's an advantage because they live around rocks and reefs.
No scales huh? Interesting. Probably makes it more difficult to know how much they weigh.

What is the flavor like?