• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We're going for the weekly shop. Not the usual town but in the opposite direction because we need to visit the vet as well.
Multitasking win

ChristineM

Premium Member
Leatherjacket and green. Haven't seen white asparagus for sale around here for years.

I've never had leatherjacket, i understand i am missing a taste sensation and that makes me sad.

Shame about white asparagus, thinking about it, it will be well past the season in Oz even if you could get it. However the white asparagus season is approaching fast in this area... There are several growers nearby, we can get it straight from the field ;-)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've never had leatherjacket, i understand i am missing a taste sensation and that makes me sad.

Shame about white asparagus, thinking about it, it will be well past the season in Oz even if you could get it. However the white asparagus season is approaching fast in this area... There are several growers nearby, we can get it straight from the field ;-)

Leather jacket, you say?

Do you remember those days hanging out
At the village green
Engineer boots, leather jackets
And tight blue jeans
You drop a dime in the box play a
Song about New Orleans
Cold beer, hot lights
My sweet romantic teenage nights

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1809556_460s.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Got a call from child psychology...

Their next appointment is in December, and the guy only does appointment slots at 8 and 10am. And they're two hours away.

Ares isn't going to work with someone that early... Even when he was in public school, he'd either glare or stare for the first hour or so. Takes after his mom.

I declined.

Honestly, with the last med adjust, he's making more and more progress each week. (Takes a little while to kick in.) This week at school has had no call ins. Last week, he didn't earn his necessary points, but he did use the calming room rather than freaking out about about doing work, so that's still progress. Bedtime was an issue, but we finally got that hammered out...

I think his counsellor should be able to hammer out a behavioral plan for remaining issues. She's doing well with him so far.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Got a call from child psychology...

Their next appointment is in December, and the guy only does appointment slots at 8 and 10am. And they're two hours away.

Ares isn't going to work with someone that early... Even when he was in public school, he'd either glare or stare for the first hour or so. Takes after his mom.

I declined.

Honestly, with the last med adjust, he's making more and more progress each week. (Takes a little while to kick in.) This week at school has had no call ins. Last week, he didn't earn his necessary points, but he did use the calming room rather than freaking out about about doing work, so that's still progress. Bedtime was an issue, but we finally got that hammered out...

I think his counsellor should be able to hammer out a behavioral plan for remaining issues. She's doing well with him so far.

That seems to be a winner except the psychologist.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning sans leather jacket
Mrs Wu found my old black leather jacket from my biker days.... and threw it out....... just because it was moldy......
Similar to this without the epaulets

images

But I still have the brown one (a Walter Dyer) and another black one with less pockets.... they are not moldy... and she CAN'T have them...even though I no longer wear them

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Mrs Wu found my old black leather jacket from my biker days.... and threw it out....... just because it was moldy......
Similar to this without the epaulets

images

But I still have the brown one (a Walter Dyer) and another black one with less pockets.... they are not moldy... and she CAN'T have them...even though I no longer wear them
Why don't you wear them?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Why don't you wear them?
I'm old and no longer ride a motorcycle..... And the Walter Dyer has seen better days, just a lot of memories (good and bad) attached to that one

The other black one is like this

giubbino_biker_in_pelle_nero_20466_image_zoom_20230523103114.jpg

I had a forth, much like the one Mrs Wu threw out, but I gave that one to my cousins husband years ago, he still wears it while riding