• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Those sound like terrifying times.

Actually these times are worse outside of Americans being subject to the draft. The world and US was basically stable at that point in spite of the risk of nuclear war etc. Now I would put it as Shiva's dance being even wilder with the world being on fire.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Actually these times are worse outside of Americans being subject to the draft. The world and US was basically stable at that point in spite of the risk of nuclear war etc. Now I would put it as Shiva's dance being even wilder with the world being on fire.
These are terrifying times, too...

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Where were you yesterday rodent? :mad:

Left me all alone refuting crazy people by myself. :mad: I need therapy.
Sorry. I have a colleague out and my workload has multiplied.

I am also a little tired of going over the same thing with the same people only to have what I have said ignored or waved away. I am suffering the jetlag of futility. I am coming to the conclusion that there are some people that do not want to be reached by engagement or cannot be.

I'm finding it more interesting to discuss the topics in general or with those that truly appear interested in discussion and debate rather than those making sacrosanct, absolutist declarations to which all must comply or remain forever flawed, failed and condemned for questioning or disagreeing.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not sure what tree poop is. Is it oxygen?
These might qualify. Sweet gum seed pods.

Liquidambar+ball2.jpg

My children called them porcupine balls and loved to collect them and throw them.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I always think of poop as the stuff left behind by cows after a night in the shed that i had to clean up. Something like that sticks in your mind.

Though tree poop maybe the sticky stuff that's a bugger to wash off your car when you park it under a tree overnight.
I've cleaned up some of those cow leavings.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
A kid hits you on your bare calf with one and it extends beyond just appearance. They are woody and pokey when dry.

We have a tree called devils something or other, the seed pods are deadly. If I remember the name I'll send a pic. Unfortunately google is no help, there's about a million plants with devil in the name.