• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I wish I knew how to lighten only certain areas of a photo, I'm sure there's a way buy I can't work it out.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Vegas to visit her daughter and the grandkids.
I had an aunt and uncle that would go out every year. I've never been and don't have a great deal of interest myself. I'd be more interested in the country outside of Vegas. Of course it is probably covered in the unmarked graves of unfortunate mobsters. That's a thing isn't it?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I wish I knew how to lighten only certain areas of a photo, I'm sure there's a way buy I can't work it out.
I was getting into Photoshop for a while, but I never got very good with it before I gave up. Didn't learn how to do that.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I had an aunt and uncle that would go out every year. I've never been and don't have a great deal of interest myself. I'd be more interested in the country outside of Vegas. Of course it is probably covered in the unmarked graves of unfortunate mobsters. That's a thing isn't it?

I spent a month there about 10 years ago. Mt highlight was seeing a road runner and some little chipmunk or ground squirrel things.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
My habits are actually pretty mild, if one can put up with my personality... That's the real challenge.
That seems pretty normal to me and part of a relationship. If a person couldn't tolerate the personality of another, I think that would be something to come under consideration prior to the idea of marrying them.

Zany isn't a deal breaker for me. Dangerous, erratic, unpredictable with a tendency to violence sort of is.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm kinda lazy, if it involves more than clicking autofix I lose interest.
That is probably the main basis of losing interest with Photoshop. It is such a robust and complicated software that I lost interest. Considering the cost, if I hadn't gotten it free, I probably wouldn't have gone as far into as I did.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Is it different to the RF personality?
Nope. Pretty much the same. Only difference is you guys can't see my lack of facial expression... that throws a lot of people off around here. I might do better in a culture where it wasn't as expected.
That seems pretty normal to me and part of a relationship. If a person couldn't tolerate the personality of another, I think that would be something to come under consideration prior to the idea of marrying them.

Zany isn't a deal breaker for me. Dangerous, erratic, unpredictable with a tendency to violence sort of is.
I don't like violence, either. Or mean spirited folks.

Erratic...

I married a homeless, shoeless, beach bum. I wasn't exactly expecting mature and reasonable.

(I was kinda disappointed when he started wearing shoes, though.)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Nope. Pretty much the same. Only difference is you guys can't see my lack of facial expression... that throws a lot of people off around here. I might do better in a culture where it wasn't as expected.

I don't like violence, either. Or mean spirited folks.

Erratic...

I married a homeless, shoeless, beach bum. I wasn't exactly expecting mature and reasonable.

(I was kinda disappointed when he started wearing shoes, though.)

I suffer from lack of facial expression too, people think I'm permanently grumpy.