• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My wife wants me to go stop watching TV and go to bed to get more sleep
Our TV habit is an hour a night, sometimes 1/2 hour more and that's it. And that's only if we don't, like stereotypical old farts, fall asleep in front of the TV.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It took my husband awhile to get used to mine.
Long term marriages are like that - getting used to the other one being messed up and messy but thinking of them as a old, tattered and unfashionable coat that you keep because of the positive memories in spite of everything.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Long term marriages are like that - getting used to the other one being messed up and messy but thinking of them as a old, tattered and unfashionable coat that you keep because of the positive memories in spite of everything.
This one's young, pristine, and...well, he's not fashionable, but he's got style. Of some sort.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
For @ChristineM

417446506_3594376754154509_3000501277023216363_n.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I wish I knew how to lighten only certain areas of a photo, I'm sure there's a way buy I can't work it out.

Try Gimp. It's not really as powerful as Photoshop but good and it's easier to use. You can select areas and change lightness, contrast, etc.
And it's free.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Our TV habit is an hour a night, sometimes 1/2 hour more and that's it. And that's only if we don't, like stereotypical old farts, fall asleep in front of the TV.
I fall asleep in front of the TV all the time.....especially when the kids are home

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Thanks i did. It's a nation fete day today so not many stalls. Luckily the only thing i couldn't get were eggs so called in at a supermarket on rhe way home.
so, are you storming of the Bastille today in celebration