• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning folks.

Currently winning but...

This morning we try to cage one of the ex stray cats and take her to the vets, could br a fun morning.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Thats grate...

This grate?

1709884041269.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If you owe your soul to the company store? How is that better?

Well, I was thinking of any small balance which might be enough to forestall the inevitable.

Kind of like the old Henny Youngman joke: "A doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so he gave him another six months."

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Well, I was thinking of any small balance which might be enough to forestall the inevitable.

Kind of like the old Henny Youngman joke: "A doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so he gave him another six months."
A Henny Youngman reference is probably the most 'out of left field' remark I've heard in some time.......Youngman had a million jokes and could talk fast enough to deliver them all in 15 minutes.....thank you for the reference..

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It's Friday morning, I'm drinking coffee, and I feel like I am winning! Which is all that really matters, after all.

Hey, I just signed the closing documents so I own two houses right now. Maybe I am not winning, but I feel fine about it all.