• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hands up if you love your job...

696671_poster.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Just waking up with eyes that are coming into focus. I just read that as "All the clays are the same to me" So my win is fuzzy (but warm).
I think theres a difference between the brown stuff in the box and the colored clay for kids.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Blech! Hey, I am winning because I am not raising my hands other than raising one of them to lip level as I drink coffee. Speaking of coffee, I need to get get another cuppa!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It's raining and snowing at the same time. While it seems physically unlikely, this both sucks and blows.
see that here in NYS ever now and then. The ones that use to freak me out a bit were the snowstorms with thunder and lighting in Massachusetts

Kathryn

Danke! Hey, suddenly not winning because when I got up I realized I need to take out the trash and since I am decluttering my house, it's really full and I ran over my toe with the rolling trash can and it hurt like heck. Consoling myself with a cup of coffee though.

Kathryn

Whew, drinking coffee and winning again. Still doing nothing useful or of any value whatsoever. Hey, I have already closed on a house and taken my trash out so there's that!