• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
If Ares gets all his stickers today, he will get to go to the Diner his dad works at for lunch for the first time ever.

He's excited. Sam is a little nervous. Ares made the promise to be on his best behavior. I refused to make such a promise. :D

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
If Ares gets all his stickers today, he will get to go to the Diner his dad works at for lunch for the first time ever.

He's excited. Sam is a little nervous. Ares made the promise to be on his best behavior. I refused to make such a promise. :D
As well you should.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Caution is of course warranted but I REALLY hope for a positive outcome. The more he learns that actions can bring positive rewards the better. We'll be all ears to hear how it went.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Caution is of course warranted but I REALLY hope for a positive outcome. The more he learns that actions can bring positive rewards the better. We'll be all ears to hear how it went.
We tried to do this with a junkyard trip Wednesday, but it didn't work.

I think he'll make it. Though, there's a lot of challenge... Yudhi, for a change, is being an angry bee today. Its very hard for Ares to hold it together when others aren't. He got close to slipping twice, but turned it around after a reminder. We cant, of course, take him to the Diner every day he does well(way too expensive), but maybe this will shoot him in the right direction.

The random manias from the earlier part of the week faded, but I'm still a little shaken from it.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The dog got up and went straight outside and started eating grass, then I tried to take her for a walk but we got across the road and she started puking. Now she's curled up in her bed and her stomach is making terrible noises. I feel bad that I can't do anything to help her when this happens, spent thousands at the vet and they can't find anything. At least it has become less often since I started her on probiotics. This is the first time for a couple of months.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's 21h25. I'm in bed not feeling well, already had a good vomiting session and like @John53 pooch my stomach is making terrible noises.
Feel weak, splitting headache, gurgling stomach, running nose and shivering cold.
I'm going to say goodnight but my pop up occasionally if i can't sleep.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's 21h25. I'm in bed not feeling well, already had a good vomiting session and like @John53 pooch my stomach is making terrible noises.
Feel weak, splitting headache, gurgling stomach, running nose and shivering cold.
I'm going to say goodnight but my pop up occasionally if i can't sleep.

Hope you feel better soon. I'd rub your tummy if my arms were longer, it seems to help the dog.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The dog got up and went straight outside and started eating grass, then I tried to take her for a walk but we got across the road and she started puking. Now she's curled up in her bed and her stomach is making terrible noises. I feel bad that I can't do anything to help her when this happens, spent thousands at the vet and they can't find anything. At least it has become less often since I started her on probiotics. This is the first time for a couple of months.
Some dogs do that to relieve their stomachs. Our dog can chow down on grass and be OK if we limit it. Her half sister will barf after eating a quantity of grass.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Did you ever have a coworker who's so great you wish you could give them a hug? I'm that coworker.
I had a few wonderful coworkers... Im not the hugging sort, though, so instead, I beat them up.

Wouldnt you love to work with me?