• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's a real winner.

We took one of the resident strays to the vets yesterday. Fun started with getting her in the cat carrier. The noised she made sounded like we were tearing her apart. Paul and I were in full armour (heavy winter coats, thick, heavy gloves, full polycarbonate face shields) she fought like a wild cat but no blood was drawn. We eventually got her in the carrier and off we drove to the vets, 25km away, she screamed all the way.

At the vets she was good as gold, then the return trip, she screamed all the way home.

We here home by 10:30, let her out of the carrier, off she went, charging through the house, dived at the cat flap, we haven't seen her since.

The thought was she'd given up on a roof over her head and regular decent food and returned to her old life as a stray.

She's just walked in, 19 hours later demanding to be fed then curled up in front of the fire.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
It's a real winner.

We took one of the resident strays to the vets yesterday. Fun started with getting her in the cat carrier. The noised she made sounded like we were tearing her apart. Paul and I were in full armour (heavy winter coats, thick, heavy gloves, full polycarbonate face shields) she fought like a wild cat but no blood was drawn. We eventually got her in the carrier and off we drove to the vets, 25km away, she screamed all the way.

At the vets she was good as gold, then the return trip, she screamed all the way home.

We here home by 10:30, let her out of the carrier, off she went, charging through the house, dived at the cat flap, we haven't seen her since.

The thought was she'd given up on a roof over her head and regular decent food and returned to her old life as a stray.

She's just walked in, 19 hours later demanding to be fed then curled up in front of the fire.
It does take a few hours to get over a snit...

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It's a real winner.

OMG I am dreading taking my two cats from Texas to Ohio in a few weeks. Lordy. They scream and growl all the way to the vet and back so I can just imagine the fun I am in for.