• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Non cat owners live longer.
I don't actually think that's true.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

But I'm about to put my dog in the car with zero stress, in fact she's bugging me because she knows it's time to go.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You'd probably be stressed if you had to drive 12 hours with two dogs.

Plus, I am seeing more and more things I probably should take with me in my vehicle. Ugh

Last edited:

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
An article written by a cat, no doubt..

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
or go to the bathroom while traveling. Not sure if that's true.

I can assure you that bit is not true, they hold on but eventually... wow what a stink...

We were told by our vet to put a water container and a little food in the carrier with the cats.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I can assure you that bit is not true, they hold on but eventually... wow what a stink...

We were told by our vet to put a water container and a little food in the carrier with the cats.

I did a favour for a friend many years ago and drove their cat to the vet. It ****** the whole way there and I never did get the stink out of the car.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Dog walked and now grocery shopping. I have no idea what I need, there's normally a list ready for me to take.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I did a favour for a friend many years ago and drove their cat to the vet. It ****** the whole way there and I never did get the stink out of the car.
I usually just tuck mine under the arm and go when its vet time... only time I had one pee in the car was when the bladder issue was the reason we were headed out(and the urine was bloody, so the cat was clearly uncomfortable).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I usually just tuck mine under the arm and go when its vet time... only time I had one pee in the car was when the bladder issue was the reason we were headed out(and the urine was bloody, so the cat was clearly uncomfortable).

Our matriarch has cystitis, it flares up a couple of times a year with the the (expensive) special diet she is on. How we know now that she's having problems is blood in her urine.

Before the diet it was every couple of months and much worse than now. Poor cat used to spend hours at a time on the litter tray and looked fed up with herself until the medication began to work.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OIP.F5Z1jNDMKDCz3yq4o2LcdwHaFn

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Our matriarch has cystitis, it flares up a couple of times a year with the the (expensive) special diet she is on. How we know now that she's having problems is blood in her urine.

Before the diet it was every couple of months and much worse than now. Poor cat used to spend hours at a time on the litter tray and looked fed up with herself until the medication began to work.
We ended up feeding only fish and what she caught outside(she was a skilled hunter). She did fine after that...

She ended up having some condition that lined her bladder walls with crystals. The vet was stumped...the 'no cat food' worked.