• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
OMG that's another thing I need to line up. Lord have mercy. Hairdresser, cleaning team, yard guy, handyman, security system, all that good stuff.
I can do all of that! :D

None of it very well, though.

Edit: Except security system. I'd be good at that.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Lies!

You couldn't keep the crack heads out of the empty house next door!
That's because I had to watch Ares.

That actually was a frustration... He'd try to run out the door because his dad would. I remember one night the police asked me to reign in my husband while I was dealing with Ares, and I let him know I wasn't a ****ing miracle worker.

He looked a little surprised and said no more.

I probably wouldn't have tangled with them, though... they weren't crackheads. They were gang members... You can reason with crackheads, and they don't tend to carry guns. Not so with the latter...

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That's because I had to watch Ares.

That actually was a frustration... He'd try to run out the door because his dad would. I remember one night the police asked me to reign in my husband while I was dealing with Ares, and I let him know I wasn't a ****ing miracle worker.

He looked a little surprised and said no more.

I probably wouldn't have tangled with them, though... they weren't crackheads. They were gang members... You can reason with crackheads, and they don't tend to carry guns. Not so with the latter...

Has it been sorted out?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1710041550842.jpeg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't eat Macdonald's anything so no grey pubic hairs in my big mac.

Total win...

Good morning people, im off to market in a few minutes.

Another win.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's Sunday.

sleepy-kitten-on-sunday-morning-yu539gk4x7ajft8a.gif

I expect peace and quiet today. No yelling or loud arguments. No throwing stuff at each other. No loud banging or breaking things. No loud, revving engines from people thinking they're at the Indy 500...