• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You know what's sad? I have a friend who I am pretty sure is developing dementia of some kind. She missed church yesterday. I would bet she forgot to turn her clocks forward, even though a mutual friend texted her and she responded. It is not like her to miss church with no phone calls or messages. You know what is even sadder? I was relieved not to have to spend brunch with her. Super sad all the way around.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"Upgrades" often aren't

Rose is Rose Comic Strip for March 11, 2024

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Brain is only firing on about 5 cylinders this morning. I drove down to the river to walk the dog, got to the river turned around came back home and got the dog.

It's like we're sharing the same brain cell. This morning i went to get money from the bank. Drove past the bank, round the one way system, drove back to the house. Got out of the car, got back into the car and drove to the bank.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm pretty much the same. I'd be lost if I lost my phone

I have an aversion to phones. When I was a rostering officer on the railway there was an antiquated phone system that had a control board with 52 lines connected to it. If there was a fatality or derailment or similar disaster all 52 red lights would be flashing.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I think I'll have an early night. Being surrounded by snoring cats and husband is making me sleepy, goodnight good people and not so good people too. Yes, you're all included.

NQd4cyCpSN7uDn6iKrS8--3--4opvl.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
I have an aversion to phones. When I was a rostering officer on the railway there was an antiquated phone system that had a control board with 52 lines connected to it. If there was a fatality or derailment or similar disaster all 52 red lights would be flashing.

Get a phone with a blue or green light.