• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I use my phone for internet access but I keep it on silent all the time, which really irritates friends and family but so what? It's for my convenience, not theirs. I'm the one paying for the phone and paying the bill, not them.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I use my phone for internet access but I keep it on silent all the time, which really irritates friends and family but so what? It's for my convenience, not theirs. I'm the one paying for the phone and paying the bill, not them.

Phones used to be simple. You rang and they answered and you spoke. Or they didn't answer because they were out and you tried later. Now you ring and leave a message and they ring you straight back and leave a message on yours. Repeat this about 15 times, give up and send a text.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
My phone gets dropped several times daily, and has been thrown quite a few times... and yet it still works. :D

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning because i like the sound of howling wind…… and it is howling at the moment….. relaxation…… is a good thing…. I may even do something crazy, like actually go to bed early

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is how we used to break phones back in the old days.

LHeX.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Top of the morning to y'all.

Winning today... So far.

One thing thats good about today is...

It's not Monday.