• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Feline win - behind WaPO paywall.

Cats aren’t jerks. They’re just misunderstood.

Do they sing this from "The Animals"?

… I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
I said, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Today's goals.

1. Remember to take the dog when I take the dog for a walk.

I think that will do. I shall feel a great sense of accomplishment for the rest of the day if I manage to succeed.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey, my goal today is to get dressed and go to dinner with friends. Not getting dressed till then, though I have fixed my hair and put on some makeup.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Today's goals.

1. Remember to take the dog when I take the dog for a walk.

I think that will do. I shall feel a great sense of accomplishment for the rest of the day if I manage to succeed.
Good luck!
Hey, my goal today is to get dressed and go to dinner with friends. Not getting dressed till then, though I have fixed my hair and put on some makeup.
Regretfully, I realized I oughta get dressed today. One of the kids has an appointment in an hour... However, I've sat around with no make up and my hair a wreck until now(I oughta start getting us both ready).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A small one, perhaps.

The appointment didn't happen. Several hours worth of tantrums did. The make up smeared, my hair's a wreck again, I removed jewelry...

Said "**** this" and put my Spongebob pajamas back on.

@John53 has a too easy life, you have a much to hard life.

One hint i can give is don't wear makeup and jewellery when things are getting hectic.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
@John53 has a too easy life, you have a much to hard life.

One hint i can give is don't wear makeup and jewellery when things are getting hectic.
I was expecting to go to speech therapy, not a several hour tussle. Had make up and jewelry on because I was ready to go...

It started when I tried to fetch him to go... He doesn't like speech therapy(or anything else these days).

Wirey

Fartist
Did you ever notice no one believes a fartist? If I say "Hey, I farted," instead of fleeing immediately, people will sniff the air in order to confirm it. People are morons!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Did you ever notice no one believes a fartist? If I say "Hey, I farted," instead of fleeing immediately, people will sniff the air in order to confirm it. People are morons!

Reminds me of the race horse named Hoof Hearted

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't have that issue...

Everyone's out cold.