• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wirey

Fartist
I am driving eleven hours by myself. Oops, nope, with two cats.
Lucky you. The most relaxing thing on earth is banging down the highway, Tom Petty, John Cougar and Bruce Springsteen on the playlist, and let the highway unroll under you. I'm jealous.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Lucky you. The most relaxing thing on earth is banging down the highway, Tom Petty, John Cougar and Bruce Springsteen on the playlist, and let the highway unroll under you. I'm jealous.
LOL don't be! I will have two cats with me! Pretty sure they will be singing the song of their people for much of the way.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Good morning. Actually got some sleep last night so that's a win even if I am awake very early.
GOOD MORNING!!!! How DARE YOU!!!! What so DANG good about HUH!!!!!
I'm back at my office after 6 days away...... so don't be telling ME there is anything GOOD!!!!

Glad you got sleep though....

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Today is sheet washing day, I hate sheet washing day but after a good nights sleep I'm feeling positive and will lie and say even sheet washing day is not so bad.

Kathryn

I'm debating on whether or not to go up two steps on a ladder. I don't know, seems a bit risky.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thursday morning shopping done win.
Returned home to a surprise honey-mustard ham sandwich. Another win.
Sun is shining, forecast 21c (70f (ish)) this afternoon, so much win.

Advanced warning, Sunday is the village spring fete where plant, veg bush and tree growers show off and sell this year's planting, agricultural suppliers of all types display their wares. And good coffee is served... The weather is forecast good, council workers are busy preparing things. Its going to be a winner.
AH, the pleasant rituals of a age rapidly being forgotten.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the effects of climate change - earlier springs, tropical diseases moving north. What fun.
I actually physically jolted yesterday when I crossed over a once thriving waterway(nothing safe to swim in, too much current) to see a almost stagnant trickle...

Kathryn

Depends what you plan on doing when you get up there.
Oh I did it, took care of the issue, and now both feet are back on the ground! And get this, I also moved the ladder to THREE DIFFERENT PLACES and climbed up the stairs THREE DIFFERENT TIMES. And one time I was carrying something pretty heavy and awkward. So I feel like a winner today!

But I may be just stupid. Not sure. Don't care.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Oh I did it, took care of the issue, and now both feet are back on the ground! And get this, I also moved the ladder to THREE DIFFERENT PLACES and climbed up the stairs THREE DIFFERENT TIMES. And one time I was carrying something pretty heavy and awkward. So I feel like a winner today!

But I may be just stupid. Not sure. Don't care.

1710440962321.jpeg