• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
5 birds and I managed to capture them at the exact moment when they were all turned away from the camera. That takes skill, not good skills but skills none the less.

DSCN5290.JPG

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Oh boy....you must owe @John53 big money or whatever...;)
Just recognizing a true talent...while other versions might also have been effective (all but one of the birds with faces away from the camera, or combinations, or all of them visible to the camera, or all of them looking at the camera), but this particular arrangement is wonderful, his self-deprecating humor aside...

Wirey

Fartist
I think a good name for someone who hunts serial killers would be Todd. If I was a serial killer, I'd get off on outsmarting "Theodore", or "Samuel", but if it was Todd I'd be like "Man, I thought I was good, but they only sent Todd after me," and give up.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I think a good name for someone who hunts serial killers would be Todd. If I was a serial killer, I'd get off on outsmarting "Theodore", or "Samuel", but if it was Todd I'd be like "Man, I thought I was good, but they only sent Todd after me," and give up.

If?