• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Thursday morning shopping done win.
Returned home to a surprise honey-mustard ham sandwich. Another win.
Sun is shining, forecast 21c (70f (ish)) this afternoon, so much win.

Advanced warning, Sunday is the village spring fete where plant, veg bush and tree growers show off and sell this year's planting, agricultural suppliers of all types display their wares. And good coffee is served... The weather is forecast good, council workers are busy preparing things. Its going to be a winner.

ChristineM

Premium Member
When I look at the front of my shirts it's a wonder I don't starve to death. It appears that very little of the food is making it into my mouth.

You can tell your misses is away. Did she not leave instructions on how to use the washing machine?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Thursday afternoon lazing in the sunshine on the veranda win.

I remember days like this from last year, when the temperature is comfortable, a gentle warm breeze, bird song, forest sounds. The return and winter has a lot to answer for.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Thursday afternoon lazing in the sunshine on the veranda win.

I remember days like this from last year, when the temperature is comfortable, a gentle warm breeze, bird song, forest sounds. The return and winter has a lot to answer for.
I envy the weather you are enjoying.....but I have to win because @John53 has delusions about pretty girls chasing him which indicates he's senile....

ChristineM

Premium Member
I envy the weather you are enjoying.....but I have to win because @John53 has delusions about pretty girls chasing him which indicates he's senile....

Rain promised for tomorrow then a few more decent days. I can live with that.

Pity his wife is away, it's hard work, possibly impossible for her to control him from such a distance.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Looks like spring has sprung, although we may get some rain tomorrow.

It will get much hotter in the coming months. But for the time being, the weather here is nice.

wildflowers-desert.png

Wirey

Fartist
Did you ever walk into the washroom at work and think "Based on that smell, we're getting the afternoon off, because anyone who can emit something that rancid is probably going to drop dead in the next twenty minutes,"? I plan on using the extra time to finish the book I'm reading, and using some kerosene to burn my nostrils clean.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
My friend assures me that looking after the dog for a few days is not a problem so I'm heading off Sunday. Found a place to stay by the river that looks ok. Just a little nervous driving 5 hours by myself but if I take my time and stop a few times I should be fine.
I am driving eleven hours by myself. Oops, nope, with two cats.