• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm tired so you know what that means, time for some winning beauty sleep.

It never works but i keep on trying.

Goodnight all

mm-smell.gif

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I have rarely had a positive experience with lawyers, I have had some positive experiences, but they are few and far between
So far, my sister has been the only positive experience with a lawyer that I've had. Not counting family squabbles.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
What do you do that is so laborious that you assume it will kill you?

Wabbit work is dangerous. Avoiding being eaten by eagles, foxes, snakes, ferrets, humans and just about everything else would be exhausting but necessary.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I had a winning day, photographed several new birds and found a little shop in the middle of nowhere where you can get a pastie and coffee for $5. It costs more than $5 for just the coffee in town. And while you drink your coffee the lady sits down and tells you all about the infamous bushranger Captain Thunderbolt who held up the store many years ago.