• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
And it's a Monday morning win for me.

9889971_5d1ce.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Not sure yet! It's an adventure.
Hoping to find myself somewhere in Quebec where people don't speak English.

I've had snakes, wild pigs, starvation, dehydration and lack of coffee but the worst has been an old bloke who considers himself a bird expert and feels the need to tell me what I'm doing wrong whenever he sees me. He waits outside his hovel and pounces everytime I drive in.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I've had snakes, wild pigs, starvation, dehydration and lack of coffee but the worst has been an old bloke who considers himself a bird expert and feels the need to tell me what I'm doing wrong whenever he sees me. He waits outside his hovel and pounces everytime I drive in.
You're probably the high light of his day. Tell him your there for the bugs.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not yet. I think they consider erring to the side of caution with me in that regard. At least they better.

My sister practiced property law for 5 years and then switched careers. Her opinion of most lawyers sort of nose-dived from her earlier yearnings to join the profession.

Some of them can't be all bad and I have a bias from having to deal with some that didn't do me any good for what I was paying.
I have rarely had a positive experience with lawyers, I have had some positive experiences, but they are few and far between

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm am very woke, i woke at 5:20.
I was woke at 7:30, which is never a win in this house. It means someone who isn't supposed to be is out of bed. He's been in obsession mode for several days, and is obsessing over the apartment he hopes to rent one day to a point he's too excited to sleep. He's chewing his fingers and toes to nubs, too.
Have you tried asking him to pull your finger?