• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That fall turned out to be a win.

My butt is black and blue, but I fell so hard I knocked my hip back into place(it has a tendency to rotate slightly, and cause pain). I slept great; no pain at all from the hip! (Though I had to be a bit careful of my bruised butt.)
Chiropractic treatments should not cause one to become black & blue.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Your wife and i share a brain cell
1ad9918e46bd6e0f9bec8f899d47d357_w200.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
well, you can always wash them off....
I just installed a new Brita filter in a water pitcher... and it is filtering the water...but it comes out grey

A has a box a couple of years ago, the first one produced yellow water, took the box back and it was replaced with no argument.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
well, you can always wash them off....
I just installed a new Brita filter in a water pitcher... and it is filtering the water...but it comes out grey
I have one of those.....or I should say, we have one....someone cracked the first pitcher. We are working on the second.....I'm color-blind so drinking grey water can't hurt me....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yeah, she seemed to. Disappointed, but I think she gets it(it was the principle I talked to).

I'm sure that poor teacher is celebrating. (I don't blame her.)

Because he has an IEP, there still needs to be a meeting about how that document will change.
I had to look up IEP - Individual Education Program