• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yes ma'am.

Aldi brand because I'm cheap and they're good.

We don't have beans on toast for breakfast (although we have occasionally in the past). We have Heinz or HP (depends on what's on the shelves) for lunch with toasted, home made wholemeal bread.

And if we have a fry up for dinner beans is a must

Not long before we left the UK the Aldi ones (in the UK) were voted the best.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
We don't have beans on toast for breakfast (although we have occasionally in the past). We have Heinz or HP (depends on what's on the shelves) for lunch with toasted, home made wholemeal bread.

And if we have a fry up for dinner beans is a must

Not long before we left the UK the Aldi ones (in the UK) were voted the best.

The Aldi ones here are made in Italy and they are almost half the price of Heinz for a 4 pack and just as good. I used to buy SPC because they had the best beans ever and were Australian but they got bought out by Coca Cola Amatil in the early 2000's and their products went to rubbish. The baked beans are like a can of water with a few beans floating in it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
owl-turning-head.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Please.....what fun is growing up? @John53 , did you sleep well? Can I send you new slippers or perhaps, you would want some paste for your false teeth. I so worry about you and your digestive tract. You're not a fall risk, are you?

Slippers would be nice