• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Of course not all cats are worthy of worship

155-666c0d94c0b0a__700.jpg

But some even @Wu Wei might approve of due to being grumpy:

666fdf262861c_blessed-cats-pics.jpg

89-666c0687a459f__700.jpg

Nope still evil..... grumpy evil is still evil... all cats are evil.....and I don't approve

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I
As far as I know, no predators eat them. We've had coyotes dig them up from the yard only to kill them and leave the carcass sitting there...
I used to find a dead mole once in a while out back walking my dog. One night that dog, a shiba inu, caught one only about a yard from me. It was so dark I didn't see the mole. I jumped to the ground to prevent the dog from killing whatever it was she had. I didn't want the dog to get sick. In daylight. I found the ugly mole. It looked black with buck teeth and very noticeable claws. It was about the size of a small mouse.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I

I used to find a dead mole once in a while out back walking my dog. One night that dog, a shiba inu, caught one only about a yard from me. It was so dark I didn't see the mole. I jumped to the ground to prevent the dog from killing whatever it was she had. I didn't want the dog to get sick. In daylight. I found the ugly mole. It looked black with buck teeth and very noticeable claws. It was about the size of a small mouse.
sounds like a young 'un...adults are about hand-sized...

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I

How do you jump to the ground when walking?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I

An old cat of mine, Helen, enjoyed mole hunting very much. She was quite successful. The yard was often littered with dead moles.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Our old roommate is allergic to cats. Some of ours bothered her, some did not.

Troy was the worst, but he was also a favorite, so she chose to suffer.
My cat sitter swears that my solid black kitty has Siamese in her because she says she is allergic to Siamese cats and the orange and white kitty I have doesn't bother her a bit. Who knows?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My cat sitter swears that my solid black kitty has Siamese in her because she says she is allergic to Siamese cats and the orange and white kitty I have doesn't bother her a bit. Who knows?
Does the cat understand Siamese if you please....?