• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
gif-scaredy-cat

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Lemon juice is a good cleaner/degreaser... And it gets rid if ants.

Speaking of ants, I found ants in a kitchen cabinet this morning and thought they were after the sugar bowl in there but there were none in it. I just fed the dog and found out they had gotten in the dishwasher and were all over the cutting board I use to chop up the dogs chicken. How do ants get in a closed dishwasher???

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Ok.... but, I do 100% of my walking at ground level. I guess I haven't mastered advanced walking (aka floating)
'Jumped' as in startled by the squeal of something the dog caught. In Australia, you are far below my ground level, anyway. Now, go wait in the car. I'm telling dad.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Dad is going to whup some tail behind a sign on the interstate.

Ask me how I know.
I took the time to look up Siam (now Thailand) but my keyboard can not duplicate any Thai words. So I can't help talk to the allergy causing cat...So, your itchy friend won't gift you at Xmas.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I bought chocolate biscuits yesterday and still have some left. That's quite the achievement.
Sometimes, I just keep piling in Dove chocolate.... The candy was in my recliner relaxing with me. The wrapped chocolates tried to escape (Actually I was half asleep unwrapping them and falling asleep and unwrapping etc)...My hot *** melted a mess of them.