• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm so grateful that Yudhi is so indifferent and immune to the household oddities.

There's nothing amiss with Ares, he just "acts like an *******" sometimes. (He's a Saylor, bad language is to be expected.)

He'd never believe LeeAnder had any difficulties. Actually, it took a long time for him to accept that LeeAnder was his brother, not his dad.

Day(Dad) has cool stuff, and Mom's a little weird, but he loves me anyways(he tells me I'm his favorite).

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm so grateful that Yudhi is so indifferent and immune to the household oddities.

There's nothing amiss with Ares, he just "acts like an *******" sometimes. (He's a Saylor, bad language is to be expected.)

He'd never believe LeeAnder had any difficulties. Actually, it took a long time for him to accept that LeeAnder was his brother, not his dad.

Day(Dad) has cool stuff, and Mom's a little weird, but he loves me anyways(he tells me I'm his favorite).

You're my favourite too but I haven't met the competition.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey, I crank my AC way, way down (to around 65) at night because I've read repeatedly that you sleep better at 65, and I really do, so there's that part of the puzzle.