• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Skipping hither and tither over posts since my last one, I won a while ago with a semi-accurate memory of a children's song which I, well call it "sang", while our dog was chasing her ball.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I guess I got that line mixed up. It's "The Rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain."

I've never been to Spain, but I kind of like the music.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
hilarious-dog-memes-coverimage.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm copying over photos to the new computer and was looking at one of me and my daughter from about 25 years ago and I realised I had on the same flannelette shirt I was wearing in the pic. Got my monies worth out of it.

They make em to last in your neck of the world

Or you don't mind wearing rags

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm copying over photos to the new computer and was looking at one of me and my daughter from about 25 years ago and I realised I had on the same flannelette shirt I was wearing in the pic. Got my monies worth out of it.
My mom brags that she still wears the same shorts she did when I was little.

I tell her its about time to buy some new shorts.
Very tired tonight so having an early night.

View attachment 93101

Goodnight
You were tired yesterday, too...

You okay?