• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Important doctor's meeting today....I hate the preparation....I have to gather paperwork, disks, X-rays and almost offer a professional presentation to yet another doctor...I want to go back to bed.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Important doctor's meeting today....I hate the preparation....I have to gather paperwork, disks, X-rays and almost offer a professional presentation to yet another doctor...I want to go back to bed.

Keep all medical data together in one file. When doc asks just drop it n the desk with "you're the expert, help yourself*

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Keep all medical data together in one file. When doc asks just drop it n the desk with "you're the expert, help yourself*
I usually try to show them my records on my small computer. It never goes well. One doctor out of 7 might actually pay attention. If I fumble with the computer in any way they want to skip it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If not, there's always leaves.

Newspaper, cut into tp size sheets and hung on string. That's what we had in the farmyard loo.

ESlcHYjX0AAFcwT.jpg