• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
84340460.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I hate forms...

Someone emailed me forms to fill out. They come in an attachment. I click all over this attachment, but it won't let me type on it...

I put the answers in the email and sent it back. I wasn't sure what else to do. No, that wasn't the right thing. I was supposed to print the forms, take pictures of the forms, and send them back.

I don't have a printer. I don't have a smartphone, and my computer camera is terrible.

So I'll have to find someone with a printer, and then send these snail mail...

Forms suck.
People assume you either have a printer, ugliest or the right kind of software almost as ugly.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares peed his pants trying to get out of a time out.

It didn't work. He still had to do his time out.

Unfortunately, I got soiled as well. He has clean laundry. I have to wear one of his shirts and wet pants(from water, not pee) because they're not dry yet(because the dryer isn't working right).

I am extremely, mega, super, beyond grumpy.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares peed his pants trying to get out of a time out.

It didn't work. He still had to do his time out.

Unfortunately, I got soiled as well. He has clean laundry. I have to wear one of his shirts and wet pants(from water, not pee) because they're not dry yet(because the dryer isn't working right).

I am extremely, mega, super, beyond grumpy.
It never ends even for a day.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It never ends even for a day.
Well, I did have several uneventful days. Now I'm paying for it with a really bad one.

I'm going to go sit with Roger. He can stare wistfully at the grill, and I can stare wistfully at average problems. We can bond in our longing for the unobtainable.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We can bond in our longing for the unobtainable.
Unobtainable. Impossible dream.

That triggered me --- I used to fantasize mounting Rosinante, picking up my rusty lance and charging down the rows of cubicles.

The first one especially starting at about 1:340 in

“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!”

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Unobtainable. Impossible dream.

That triggered me --- I used to fantasize mounting Rosinante, picking up my rusty lance and charging down the rows of cubicles.

The first one especially starting at about 1:340 in

“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!”

Yeah... I'm a nut, for sure.

Well, except the sanity bit. I'm not often accused of that.

What stopped you from charging the cubicles?