• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Pianos are heavy. Best left to the people that sell them. I have moved a few and it was never fun, but a person that works at a piano store will have special hand trucks and carts just made for pianos and a single man could do the work of three without even breaking a sweat.

Or buy an electronic one and carry it under your arm

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
From the car park of the supermarket just before they robbed me of $153 for two bags of groceries.

1719096540725.jpeg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Here I'm surprised it's not Jack in the Box. A lot of McDonalds around here aren't even open when the bars close. But Jack? Doing rideshare driving I wished someone would go to Carls or Del Taco or even McDonalds for some fries that aren't half bad instead of Jack because when they're offering to buy there is basically nothing at Jacks that I actually like (the spicy tiny tacos were good though).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That can be tricky. I had a large executive desk that I had to deliver to a house that simply would not go through a doorway. They had not measured properly. I ended up partially disassembling it. I cannot remember if I took off the top, or if I took off the base which was about eight to ten inches tall. And it may have happened more than once. Because there was a desk with an extra large top where we had to attach it once it was in the room.

As to sofas I have had to have an extra furniture blanket to put on the floor and then put the sofa on end and rotate skid it through a doorway. Sometimes I wonder how they got things out.
In my youth, just out of high school, I worked for a large furniture store and I did deliveries for awhile. I approached many of them like a puzzle. I only had to get it in and set up, the rest was up to them

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Why? Why must there be psychotic breaks every evening?

Why do my children not "play poorly together", but cause actual episodes?

Why can't my kid spend too much time on screens like other children?

I'd lodge a formal complaint, but I don't know where to address is...
I used to wonder if my family was cursed.
If it is it seems our families share in it.