• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Why? Why must there be psychotic breaks every evening?

Why do my children not "play poorly together", but cause actual episodes?

Why can't my kid spend too much time on screens like other children?

I'd lodge a formal complaint, but I don't know where to address is...
St. Teresa is reported to have lodged a complaint with Jesus. Whether it's true or not, there's different versions. I like this one:

One day, Teresa was travelling in bad weather along a muddy stream. Her carriage got stuck and she tumbled into the water with her belongings. As she complained to Jesus, he said: ‘That’s how I treat my friends’, and she replied promptly: ‘No wonder you have so few friends.’

There must be similar stories from Hinduism.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
You wait, @Dan From Smithville is the new staff enforcer.....He's been working out and now he's taking names! You're a
newton!.....(That's really bad)
1468938040.larry88_muscular_bugs_bunny.jpg

Really, just changed my harestyle.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
St. Teresa is reported to have lodged a complaint with Jesus. Whether it's true or not, there's different versions. I like this one:

One day, Teresa was travelling in bad weather along a muddy stream. Her carriage got stuck and she tumbled into the water with her belongings. As she complained to Jesus, he said: ‘That’s how I treat my friends’, and she replied promptly: ‘No wonder you have so few friends.’

There must be similar stories from Hinduism.
I've heard that one.

I've got a lot of shrines around the house. Maybe I'll leave a letter on each altar.
I was trying to be as offensive as possible.
Just lift your arms.