• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
They've tried it but I think it was a massive ratings fail. I don't recall any in recent times but I could be wrong because watching 2 idiots lie doesn't appeal to me so I may have not noticed.
Thursday evening, we get to see two guys pretend they know what they are talking about.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And us non fanatics will be sad and wish we lived somewhere else.
Those of us who believe in, well "second coming", first second of the first minute of the first day in the 51st year of Brahma's 311.04 trillion year lifespan, ending of the man-made world and start of the God-made world can become sad that it's not further along.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
More 'upload this document' crap...

How am I supposed to upload a stack of papers?

I'd like to upload an old shoe in the hindquarters of whoever put this all together.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
More 'upload this document' crap...

How am I supposed to upload a stack of papers?

I'd like to upload an old shoe in the hindquarters of whoever put this all together.
The assumption that everyone has the hardware and software needed for such things needs a 16lb clue bat applied to their brain.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The assumption that everyone has the hardware and software needed for such things needs a 16lb clue bat applied to their brain.
And the fact that all these forms have to do with disabilities, and that a person filling out forms for disabilities might have hurdles already making said forms difficult...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And the fact that all these forms have to do with disabilities, and that a person filling out forms for disabilities might have hurdles already making said forms difficult...
And all too often by questions which are impossible to answer because they assume things that are just not true.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It's nearly 3:30 pm here so definitely not morning, but I'll have a piece of cake if you brought it.